Tummy

越摇越有 必须的必

Forbidden Colours - David Sylvian/坂本龍一

My love wears forbidden colours.
我的爱 披着一抹禁色,
My life believes.
一生都在信仰着。
Senseless years thunder by.
时光毫无意义地飞逝,
Millions are willing to give their lives for you.
数百万计的人们愿为你付出生命。
Does nothing live on?
虚无会继续存在下去吗?
Learning to cope with feelings aroused in me.
学着去控制肆虐的感情,
My hands in the soil, buried inside of myself.
我的双手在泥土里 深埋我心,
My love wears forbidden colours.
我的爱 披着一抹禁色,
My life believes in you once again.
我的生命再次相信了你。
I`ll go walking in circles.
我会一边原地打转,
While doubting the very ground beneath me.
一边质疑我脚下的大地,
Trying to show unquestioning faith in everything.
试着在一切中证明绝对的信仰。
Here am I, a lifetime away from you.
这里的我,与你有一生那么远的距离。

   
© Tummy | Powered by LOFTER
评论
热度(2)